Impact Report 2016-17
This report offers highlights of new initiatives, programs and research for the 2016-17 academic year at the Duke Sanford School of Public Policy.
Sanford Insights magazine provides a forum for research findings, faculty and student accomplishments and other school news. It was published online twice a year by the Sanford School of Public Policy at Duke University through the fall of 2015.
Stories in the Fall 2015 issue:
- Cover Story: POLIS: The Center For Politics Leadership, Innovation And Service Launches at Sanford
- Planning Grants Received for Possible World Food Policy Center
- Duke to Expand Environmental Policy Expertise in China
- Promoting Accountability in Health Care Delivery in India
- Program Lowers Cost of Home Solar Installation
- Sanford Pilots Local Government Innovation Program
- Is China at Risk for an HIV Epidemic?
- Report Calls for New Discipline: Planetary Health
- Study Tracks Criminals' Sources of Guns
- U.S. Law Enforcement Ranks Anti-Government Extremism as Most Prevalent Terrorist Threat
- New Book Studies Wealth Transfer in Black Families
For issues prior to Spring 2014, please visit the archives.