The faculty of the Sanford School of Public Policy includes more than 100 scholars with expertise in a wide variety of domestic and international policy topics.
We welcome inquiries from journalists. We will strive to connect you with our experts quickly so you can meet your deadline. Browse our experts list or contact the communications office staff for help finding a source.
Highlight for Basic Page
Journalists may contact faculty directly, however, the communications office often can help expedite requests. For on-campus video interviews, please contact us to arrange space and parking.
- Karen Kemp, Assistant Dean for Communications and Marketing, email@example.com; 919-613-7394
- Jackie Ogburn, Senior Public Relations Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org; 919-613-7315
Duke University Resources for Media:
- On-campus TV and radio studios for live or recorded interviews
- News tips. These brief comments from faculty members about topics in the news may be quoted in news stories, or journalists may follow up with the source for further information.
- News releases
- After-hours contact line
- Duke Today-News, an online daily news source, and Duke Today-Opinion, an online round-up of op-eds and blog posts by Duke faculty and students.
- An RSS feed of Duke's politics and public policy news and commentary.