In The News
Awards and Honors
Lisa Moreau has been working as a learning and capacity development practitioner for over 30 years and has worked in over 20 countries. A life-long learner, she is passionate about creating innovative, yet practical solutions that stretch development organizations, teams, and individuals to reach their full potential.
Ms. Moreau has been fortunate to work on several large-scale multi-country program and research-related projects in the international development sector. Some of her past and current clients include FHI 360, the Pan-American Health Organization (PAHO), Columbia University, the Center for Disease Control (CDC), IntraHealth International, and Peace Corps. Her writing projects and publications include (links provided):
- FHI 360’s Positive Connections: Leading Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Columbia University’s AMDD Emergency Obstetric Care National Needs Assessment Toolkit
- FHI’s Family Life Education: Teaching Adults to Communicate with Youth from a Christian/Muslim Perspective
- FHI’s Voluntary Counseling and Testing (VCT) Toolkit: Skills Training Facilitator's Guide
- IntraHealth’s Training and Learning Standards
Ms. Moreau is a serious project management enthusiast and is Project Management Professional (PMP) and Project Management in Development Professional (PMD Pro) 2 certified. She is conversant in French and Wolof and is particularly fond of Wolof proverbs.