Summer 2018 Application Deadline: Monday, January 15th, 2018 at 11:59pm EST.
Rolling Admissions: The program will begin reviewing applications on December 4th, 2017. After December 4th, students will receive an admissions decision within 2 weeks after submitting their application.
The program is designed for students interested in a career in social justice issues, international development, and development management AND who desire to have a real-world field experience as a part of their academic training.
The program accepts graduate student participants from institutions based in the U.S. Criteria for admission include your educational and professional background, leadership skills, relevance of the program to your career goals, and your commitment to participating in the program.
Applicants must be enrolled in a graduate course of study and:
• Have completed at least one graduate-level course in both microeconomics and statistics/research methods (by summer 2018) - please contact us us if you have concerns about this requirement.
• Provide two letters of recommendation from people familiar with your professional, community service and/or academic work
1. Completed 2018 application form: https://duke.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bNlmdNy6PeXUpWR
2. Current resume (PDF). Note: there is a place to upload this on the online application.
3. Open-ended questions which are also included with the application form.
4. Two letters of recommendation from people familiar with your professional, community service and/or academic work. References should send letters of recommendation directly to email@example.com.
For more information, please contact us via email.