The India Summer School for Future International Development Leaders program is ideal for students desiring a field research experience that will enrich their professional and academic capacities related to international development, education, global health, the environment, cross-cultural communication, and social inclusion.
- Must be a graduate student from the United States. A limited number of students from Uppsala University in Sweden will be considered for the program as part of a program partnership.
- Must have a demonstrated interest in international development, field research, and program management
- Must have completed at least one graduate-level course in both microeconomics and statistics/research methods (by summer 2019) - exceptions made on a case-by-case basis, contact the Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Application Deadline and Admissions Timeline:
- December 17, 2018 - Rolling admissions begin for applicants with completed applications. Applicants will receive an admissions decision within 10 business days of their completed application.
- January 14, 2019 - Final application deadline. Students will receive an admissions decision within 10 business days of their completed application.
- A $500 confirmation deposit is required 3 weeks after the admissions decision is received or by January 25, 2019, whichever date is sooner.
- March 25, 2019 - Final program balance due for all students.
1. Completed application form.
2. Current resume (PDF). Note: there is a place to upload this on the online application.
3. Open-ended questions which are also included with the application form.
4. Two letters of recommendation from people familiar with your professional, community service and/or academic work. References should send letters of recommendation directly to email@example.com.