The Sanford Registrar uses Adobe Sign for student forms --please find the link to the form you need below and complete it electronically. 

Many forms require instructor approval, so make sure to have a valid email address for the course instructor to include in your form.  Independent study requests require additional documentation that should be uploaded while completing the form.

Forms below are for GRADUATE STUDENTS ONLY with the exception of the Undergraduate Independent Study Request.

Questions about the forms can go to  

Sanford Course Registration (MPP and MIDP only):

Permission to take an Undergraduate-level Course:

Requests for Independent Study Approval:

Course Withdrawal (after the add/drop period):

Term Overload Request (more than 16 credit hours):

Leave of Absence Requests:

Return to Program Requests:

Other Duke School Forms: