The Sanford School’s two-year, professional Master of Public Policy (MPP) program prepares students for careers as analysts, managers and leaders in various levels of business, government, and nonprofit organizations in the United States and around the world.
We offer top rankings and high demand in health policy, social policy, energy and the environment, international development, national security and foreign policy, and technology policy, as well as research and engagement expertise.
Sanford’s MPP Program
· Close connected community
· Small cohorts
· Top-quality teaching and one-on-one mentoring
· Almost all admitted students receive merit-based scholarships
· Individualized career counseling
· Deeply loyal alumni network