Resources for Spring 2021:
Duke United is where you can read about the latest news. It's a resource for information on reopening the campus and many other aspects of the 2020-21 academic year, including campus operations, public health measures and community responsibilities.
Keep Learning is the hub for student-focused information.
Duke Coronavirus Response is where to find the most recent announcements as well as answers to numerous questions about operations, workplace issues, and health matters.
Flexible Teaching is the source for all faculty and teaching resources as we transition to hybrid and flexible teaching.
Keep Working provides a central repository for all tools, resources, and information for Duke staff.
Duke’s COVID Testing Tracker is updated every Monday.
Contacts for members of the Sanford community
- Regular Rank Faculty – Phil Napoli
- Adjunct, Visiting and Non-Regular Rank Faculty – Linda Lytvinenko
- MPP students/prospective students – Kenneth Rogerson
- MIDP students/prospective students – Sarah Bermeo
- PhD students/prospective students – Subhrendu Pattanayak
- Undergraduate students - Christina Gibson-Davis
- Staff – David Arrington
- Alumni and Friends - Josh Bond or Susan George James
Faculty op-eds and media coverage
Read recent media comments and opinion columns and information from Sanford School of Public Policy Faculty members related to the novel coronavirus that causes the COVID-19 disease.