Sanford Insights magazine provides a forum for research findings, faculty and student accomplishments and other school news. It is published online twice a year by the Sanford School of Public Policy at Duke University.
Stories in the Fall 2015 issue:
- Cover Story: POLIS: The Center For Politics Leadership, Innovation And Service Launches at Sanford
- Planning Grants Received for Possible World Food Policy Center
- Duke to Expand Environmental Policy Expertise in China
- Promoting Accountability in Health Care Delivery in India
- Program Lowers Cost of Home Solar Installation
- Sanford Pilots Local Government Innovation Program
- Is China at Risk for an HIV Epidemic?
- Report Calls for New Discipline: Planetary Health
- Study Tracks Criminals' Sources of Guns
- U.S. Law Enforcement Ranks Anti-Government Extremism as Most Prevalent Terrorist Threat
- New Book Studies Wealth Transfer in Black Families
Sanford Insights Fall 2015 (Printable PDF)
Sanford Insights Fall 2014 (Printable PDF)
Sanford Insights Spring 2014 (Printable PDF)
For issues prior to Spring 2014, please visit the archives.